Amaroo Mining and Civil Pty Ltd
“Respecting the past, enriching the future”
AMC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.
Production, Supply and Placement of Certifiable Concrete
Provision of Equipment and Personnel
Remediation and Demolition
AMC highly values all those who work for us and will always choose safety over expediency. The aim and objectives of AMC’s OHS policy are to:
- Achieve ZERO accidents by establishing effective planning and robust reporting procedures
- Utilise an effective hazard management system to eliminate or reduce hazards and risks within the workplace, as far as is reasonably practicable
- Develop a culture that embraces sound OHS practices, as a core value and intrinsic to business success
AMC is committed to minimising environmental impacts as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will always seek to reduce our carbon footprint by preventing pollution, reducing waste and minimising the consumption of resources.
As part of our business operations all our activities have been designed and developed being mindful of the associated possible impacts of:
- Destruction and damage of flora and fauna
- Destruction, injury or contamination of wildlife
- Air pollution- contamination
AMC is committed to providing a professional, timely and cost-effective service. As part of our quality control we strive to achieve:
- Quality communications with our customers to enable us to build relationships based on honesty, openness and mutual trust
- Maintenance of environmental, health and safety performances
- The highest standards of ethical behaviour and integrity
Supply of Equipment and Personnel
Supply of equipment and personnel including agitators with drivers and front end loaders for construction work on various mine sites in the Pilbara.
Water Cart Services water cart services
Supply of a water cart and driver to assist in the watering down of roads on the West Angelas mine site.
Cartage of Aggregate and Sand
Supply of double and triple road trains to transport aggregate and sand to various mines sites in the Pilbara.